Tuesday 20 September 2016

I Once Pulled Off My Jeans And Allowed Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real’- Nollywood Actress

Nollywood actress, Tonia Ferrari who was born by a Cameroonian mother to a Nigerian father from Delta State and has featured in a couple of great movies as her banging figure has been an added advantage to her career. In an interview published by Vanguard, she spoke briefly on what she has faced due to her unbelievable body.
“That will be when some actors accused me of wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it was a joke but they were dead serious about it. They went on and on about it that I had to prove it to them that I am all natural. So, I pulled down my jeans and showed them my naked bum. They were transfixed and could not talk for moments. I know I have a fresh and beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn’t believe I did what I did. Even the guys were confused. Don’t think I am wayward or something, I believe so much in decency but their accusation made me lose my head. I even told them to touch it and confirm but they just stared in disbelief,” she said.
 YOU CAN ALSO READ

No comments:

Post a Comment