Sunday 6 November 2016

My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey” — Wife – Family

A woman, Dasola Adeosun, has pleaded with Ile Tuntun Customary Court, Mapo Hall, Ibadan, Oyo State, to put an end to her union with her husband, Taiwo, whom she alleged on several occasions had attempted to use their only two-year-old child for money rituals and that he used to smell her pants and fingers her each time she travelled to check whether she had slept with another man.
“My husband married me about three and a half years ago as a virgin and we gave birth to a child who is two-year-old, Emmanuel. We’ve separated for about one and a half years and he has not been responsible for our welfare. Whenever he beats me, he either takes me to the hospital for treatment by himself or calls a nurse to come and set a drip for me in the house. I’ve tried to endure his excesses but it seems my patience does not pay any longer.
“After delivering my baby, he insisted on taking the child to his family house where unfortunately, my things were set on fire when a stick of matches was lit and thrown into my room through a window. It was after that incident that he told me he was taking the child to Lagos for money rituals. He took this step twice but he returned to me with the baby that he was told the child was not useful.

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment